Designed for architects and built on AutoCAD® software, Autodesk® Architectural Desktop supports your existing way of working, and lets you gradually introduce increasingly powerful features to save even more time and coordinate better. It delivers flexibility in implementation and use, the efficiency of real-world building objects, and the very best AutoCAD-based design and documentation productivity for architects.
* Immediate Productivity: Details feature automates tedious construction documentation tasks.
* Increased Efficiency: Better connection between design materials created in Architectural Desktop and visualization materials created in VIZ Render.
* Greater Flexibility: New Project Standards feature automates the synchronization of standards across an entire multi-file project.
* Smoother Collaboration: Share your design ideas with direct publishing to 3D DWF.
* Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 2000 SP4 (or later), Windows XP Professional SP2 (or later), Windows XP Home Edition SP2 (or later), Windows XP for Tablet PC Edition SP2 (or later)
* Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 SP 1 (or later)
* Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 1.4 GHz processor (minimum)
* RAM: 1 GB (minimum)
* Free disk space: 900 MB free hard disk space and 250 MB swap space: 1.5 GB for full install
* Video: 1024x768 with True Color
* Pointing Device: MS-Mouse compliant, Trackball or other device
* Installation Media: DVD