AutoCAD Mechanical 2006 DX is the AutoCAD software product for 2D mechanical engineering and design, offering intelligent production drawing with standards-based 2D content for improved design accuracy and accelerated workflow. Associative production drawing and detailing features make design changes quick and accurate, reducing errors and ensuring that all your design data is instantly updated. With AutoCAD Mechanical 2004 DX you can complete design tasks and make engineering changes faster than with traditional AutoCAD. Built on the AutoCAD platform with full DWG compatibility, AutoCAD Mechanical 2006 DX gives you a simplified, more intuitive way to organize and reuse your drawing data and optimize your mechanical design productivity.
* Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon based PC with 500 MHz processor or better (later generation Intel and AMD processors recommended)
* Microsoft Windows NT 4 (SP6a or later), Windows 2000 (SP 1 or later), Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Home
* 128MB RAM minimum (384MB or more highly recommended)
* 1024x768x16-bit high color display or greater
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later.