Subclassing and Hooking is a standard technique in Windows programming for customizing the behavior of a window.
However, to wrap subclassing and hooking into virtual function overriding it is an obscure technique unknown to a large population of Windows programmers. This is unfortunate, because there are many cases where using subclassing is the most elegant and clean way to solve most problems.
Softgroup .NET Subclass and Hook Objects supply .Net fast, small and lightweight wrapper classes that made easy and secure subclassing and hooking windows for any programmers.
- Included Classes
- HookApplication: provides application-wide messages subclassing. This class allows an application to capture a message before it is dispatched to a control or form.
- HookClipboard: provides functionality for hooking a window to the clipboard chain.
- HookConsole: enable console applications to intercept close controls command like CTRL+C, CTRL+BREAK etc.
- HookKeyboard: provides system wide low-level hook keyboard.
- HookMouse: provides monitor for mouse messages of entire system.
- HookWindows: provides core implementstion of most common Windows Hooks.
- SubclassWindow: provides native subclass of windows messages for a form and/or control.