Here you find latest news, articles & alerts in the area of cyber security industry. Keep up to date with the latest cyber security trends through news and opinion from global leaders in cyber security solutions and services.
Ever-increasing sophistication of threats, combined with expanded responsibilities for cyber professionals, mean there is the need to innovate rapidly to stay ahead of the curve. But how to adapt? How to transform? How to prepare for emerging technologies? How to scale your cybersecurity to support and grow digital business?
Scroll down for the latest news and articles covering cybersecurity today.
Kaspersky Cyber Security Solutions for Home & Business | Kaspersky
Kaspersky Lab – Global leader in cyber security solutions and services built to protect your home and business. Saving the world from cyber threats for over 20 years.
Database of vulnerabilities, containing data about vulnerabilities of software:
Database of threats and vulnerabilities, containing data about vulnerabilities of software, a list and descriptions of threats:
Securelist | Kaspersky’s cyberthreat research and reports
- IT threat evolution Q2 2020. Mobile statistics
- IT threat evolution Q2 2020
- Transparent Tribe: Evolution analysis,part 2
- Pig in a poke: smartphone adware
- Aggressive in-app advertising in Android
- Digital Education: The cyberrisks of the online classroom
- IT threat evolution Q2 2020. PC statistics
- DDoS attacks in Q2 2020
- Redirect auction
- Web skimming with Google Analytics
Spam and Phishing
- Digital Education: The cyberrisks of the online classroom
- Spam and phishing in Q2 2020
- The Streaming Wars: A Cybercriminal’s Perspective
- Spam and phishing in Q1 2020
- Financial Cyberthreats in 2019
Leader in Cyber Security Solutions | Check Point Software
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (www.checkpoint.com) is a leading provider of cyber security solutions to corporate enterprises and governments globally.
Check Point Research
- Rampant Kitten – An Iranian Espionage Campaign
- Rudeminer, Blacksquid and Lucifer Walk Into A Bar
- 14th September – Threat Intelligence Bulletin
- 7th September – Threat Intelligence Bulletin
- TikTok and the Cybersecurity Challenge
Check Point Threat Center Advisories
- Microsoft DirectX Elevation of Privilege (CVE-2020-1308)
- Microsoft Win32k Information Disclosure (CVE-2020-0941)
- Microsoft Active Directory Information Disclosure (CVE-2020-0856)
- Microsoft Windows Common Log File System Driver Elevation of Privilege (CVE-2020-1115)
- Microsoft Win32k Elevation of Privilege (CVE-2020-1245)
Bitdefender – Global Leader in Cybersecurity Software
Bitdefender is a global cybersecurity leader protecting over 500 million systems in more than 150 countries. Recognized by industry, respected by vendors and evangelized by our customers, Bitdefender is the cybersecurity company you can trust and rely on.
Today, Bitdefender is also the provider of choice, used in over 38% of the world’s security solutions.
Bitdefender Labs – Bitdefender Innovation and Technology
- APT Hackers for Hire Used for Industrial Espionage
- WannaRen Decryption Tool
- Smart Locks Not So Smart with Wi-Fi Security
- Towards a Universal Security Solution against Bluetooth Low Energy Attacks
- Kingminer Botnet Keeps up with the Times
Cybersecurity & Threat Intelligence Services | Webroot
Webroot, an OpenText company, was the first to harness the cloud and artificial intelligence to stop zero-day threats in real time. Webroot secures businesses and individuals worldwide with threat intelligence and protection for endpoints and networks.
- Key Considerations When Selecting a Web Classification Vendor
- Celebrating Women in STEM for National Coding Week and IT Pro Day
- Cybersecurity Tips for a Happy National Video Games Day
- 4 Ways MSPs Can Fine Tune Their Cybersecurity Go-To-Market Strategy
- Ransomware: The Bread and Butter of Cybercriminals
McAfee | Security Solutions for Cloud, Endpoint, and Antivirus
McAfee, the device-to-cloud cybersecurity company, provides security solutions that protect data and stop threats from device to cloud using an open, proactive, and intelligence-driven approach.
Home – Securing Tomorrow. Today. | McAfee Blogs
- No items.
Malwarebytes Cybersecurity for Home and Business | Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes Inc. is an American Internet security company with offices in Santa Clara, California; Clearwater, Florida; Tallinn, Estonia and Cork, Ireland.
Malwarebytes builds industry-leading anti-malware and internet security software to keep you safe from today’s online threats. Malwarebytes protects you against malware, ransomware, malicious websites, and other advanced online threats that have made traditional antivirus obsolete and ineffective.
- Is domain name abuse something companies should worry about?
- Charities and the advertising industry: data ecosystems and privacy risks
- Fintech industry developments, differences between Europe and the US
- Lock and Code S1Ep15: Safely using Google Chrome Extensions with Pieter Arntz
- The informed voter’s guide to election cyberthreats
Avira Operations GmbH & Co.
Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is a German multinational computer security software company mainly known for their antivirus software Avira Free Security. Avira was founded in 2006, but the anti virus application is under active development since 1986 through its predecessor company H+BEDV Datentechnik GmbH.
Avira Blog – Security News, Reviews and Recommendations
- Why are ransomware attacks on universities increasing?
- Back to school and back online: How to keep K-12 students cybersecure
- What is a Rootkit? How it works and what you can do to protect your PC
- Vishing: Voice phone scams are the latest trend in phishing attacks
- Was your Amazon account hacked? Here’s what you need to do
Trend Micro | Enterprise Cybersecurity Solutions
Trend Micro Inc. is a multinational cyber security and defense company with global headquarters in Tokyo, Japan, with regional headquarters and R&D centers in Asia, Europe, and North America.
- This Week in Security News: AWS Outposts Ready Launches With 32 Validated Partners and Staples Hit by a Data Breach
- Ransom from Home – How to close the cyber front door to remote working ransomware attacks
- This Week in Security News: Microsoft Fixes 129 Vulnerabilities for September’s Patch Tuesday and Trend Micro’s XDR Offerings Simplify and Optimize Detection and Response
- 1H 2020 Cyber Security Defined by Covid-19 Pandemic
- This Week in Security News: First Half of 2020 Led to Nearly 800 Disclosed Vulnerabilities and Cisco Jabber Bug Could Let Hackers Target Windows Systems Remotely