Here you find latest news, articles & alerts in the area of cyber security industry. Keep up to date with the latest cyber security trends through news and opinion from global leaders in cyber security solutions and services.
Ever-increasing sophistication of threats, combined with expanded responsibilities for cyber professionals, mean there is the need to innovate rapidly to stay ahead of the curve. But how to adapt? How to transform? How to prepare for emerging technologies? How to scale your cybersecurity to support and grow digital business?
Scroll down for the latest news and articles covering cybersecurity today.
Kaspersky Cyber Security Solutions for Home & Business | Kaspersky
Kaspersky Lab – Global leader in cyber security solutions and services built to protect your home and business. Saving the world from cyber threats for over 20 years.
Database of vulnerabilities, containing data about vulnerabilities of software:
Database of threats and vulnerabilities, containing data about vulnerabilities of software, a list and descriptions of threats:
Securelist | Kaspersky’s cyberthreat research and reports
- IT threat evolution Q3 2020 Mobile statistics
- IT threat evolution Q3 2020
- Ghimob: a Tétrade threat actor moves to infect mobile devices
- IT threat evolution Q2 2020. Mobile statistics
- IT threat evolution Q2 2020
- Education predictions 2021
- Dox, steal, reveal. Where does your personal data end up?
- IT threat evolution Q3 2020. Non-mobile statistics
- DDoS attacks in Q3 2020
- Digital Education: The cyberrisks of the online classroom
Spam and Phishing
- The chronicles of Emotet
- Lookalike domains and how to outfox them
- Spam and phishing in Q3 2020
- Digital Education: The cyberrisks of the online classroom
- Spam and phishing in Q2 2020
Leader in Cyber Security Solutions | Check Point Software
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (www.checkpoint.com) is a leading provider of cyber security solutions to corporate enterprises and governments globally.
Check Point Research
- SIGRED: Hijacking Microsoft Windows Server
- Vulnerability in Google Play Core Library Remains Unpatched in Google Play Applications
- 30th November – Threat Intelligence Bulletin
- Bandook: Signed & Delivered
- Enter WAPDropper – An Android Malware Subscribing Victims To Premium Services By Telecom Companies
Check Point Threat Center Advisories
- Microsoft DirectX Elevation of Privilege (CVE-2020-1308)
- Microsoft Win32k Information Disclosure (CVE-2020-0941)
- Microsoft Active Directory Information Disclosure (CVE-2020-0856)
- Microsoft Windows Common Log File System Driver Elevation of Privilege (CVE-2020-1115)
- Microsoft Win32k Elevation of Privilege (CVE-2020-1245)
Bitdefender – Global Leader in Cybersecurity Software
Bitdefender is a global cybersecurity leader protecting over 500 million systems in more than 150 countries. Recognized by industry, respected by vendors and evangelized by our customers, Bitdefender is the cybersecurity company you can trust and rely on.
Today, Bitdefender is also the provider of choice, used in over 38% of the world’s security solutions.
Bitdefender Labs – Bitdefender Innovation and Technology
- TrickBot is Dead. Long Live TrickBot!
- A Detailed Timeline of a Chinese APT Espionage Attack Targeting South Eastern Asian Government Institutions
- An Overview of WMI Hijacking Techniques in Modern Malware
- MaMoCrypt Ransomware Decryption Tool
- Interplanetary Storm Botnet Shows Signs of Anonymization-Purpose Proxy-for-Hire Infrastructure
Cybersecurity & Threat Intelligence Services | Webroot
Webroot, an OpenText company, was the first to harness the cloud and artificial intelligence to stop zero-day threats in real time. Webroot secures businesses and individuals worldwide with threat intelligence and protection for endpoints and networks.
- Cyber News Rundown: Biological Worries Over Malware Attacks
- Why Workers Aren’t Confident in their Companies’ Security (and What to Do About it)
- Small Businesses are Counting on Their MSPs this Small Business Saturday
- Cyber News Rundown: REvil Ransomware Strikes
- 6 Tips for a More Cyber-Secure Holiday Season
McAfee | Security Solutions for Cloud, Endpoint, and Antivirus
McAfee, the device-to-cloud cybersecurity company, provides security solutions that protect data and stop threats from device to cloud using an open, proactive, and intelligence-driven approach.
Home – Securing Tomorrow. Today. | McAfee Blogs
- No items.
Malwarebytes Cybersecurity for Home and Business | Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes Inc. is an American Internet security company with offices in Santa Clara, California; Clearwater, Florida; Tallinn, Estonia and Cork, Ireland.
Malwarebytes builds industry-leading anti-malware and internet security software to keep you safe from today’s online threats. Malwarebytes protects you against malware, ransomware, malicious websites, and other advanced online threats that have made traditional antivirus obsolete and ineffective.
- File-sharing and cloud storage sites: How safe are they?
- VideoBytes: Is it goodbye forever to Maze ransomware?
- The many ways you can be scammed on Facebook, part I
- Deep learning: An explanation and a peek into the future
- Baltimore gets hit by ransomware again, the schools this time
Avira Operations GmbH & Co.
Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is a German multinational computer security software company mainly known for their antivirus software Avira Free Security. Avira was founded in 2006, but the anti virus application is under active development since 1986 through its predecessor company H+BEDV Datentechnik GmbH.
Avira Blog – Security News, Reviews and Recommendations
- Formjacking: What it is, and how to protect yourself
- Building and using mobile app reputation
- The value of mobile application reputation
- Avira partners with YouMail to stop robocalls
- Mitigate zero-day threats with the AMTSO Real-time Threat List
Trend Micro | Enterprise Cybersecurity Solutions
Trend Micro Inc. is a multinational cyber security and defense company with global headquarters in Tokyo, Japan, with regional headquarters and R&D centers in Asia, Europe, and North America.
- This Week in Security News: Ransomware Gang is Raking in Tens of Millions of Dollars and Microsoft Patch Tuesday Update Fixes 17 Critical Bugs
- This Week in Security News: US Cyber Command Exposes New Russian Malware and REvil Ransomware Gang ‘Acquires’ KPOT Malware
- This Week in Security News: Trend Micro Researcher Uncover Two Espionage Backdoors Associated with Operation Earth Kitsune and Trickbot and Ransomware Attackers Plan Big Hit on U.S. Hospitals
- Trend Micro HouseCall for Home Networks: Giving You a Free Hand in Home Network Security
- This Week in Security News: Watering Hole Campaign Operation Earth Kitsune Spying on Users’ Systems and Fancy Bear Imposters Are on a Hacking Extortion Spree