Here you find latest news, articles & alerts in the area of cyber security industry. Keep up to date with the latest cyber security trends through news and opinion from global leaders in cyber security solutions and services.
Ever-increasing sophistication of threats, combined with expanded responsibilities for cyber professionals, mean there is the need to innovate rapidly to stay ahead of the curve. But how to adapt? How to transform? How to prepare for emerging technologies? How to scale your cybersecurity to support and grow digital business?
Scroll down for the latest news and articles covering cybersecurity today.
Kaspersky Cyber Security Solutions for Home & Business | Kaspersky
Kaspersky Lab – Global leader in cyber security solutions and services built to protect your home and business. Saving the world from cyber threats for over 20 years.
Database of vulnerabilities, containing data about vulnerabilities of software:
Database of threats and vulnerabilities, containing data about vulnerabilities of software, a list and descriptions of threats:
Securelist | Kaspersky’s cyberthreat research and reports
- Malicious code in APKPure app
- Financial Cyberthreats in 2020
- Mobile malware evolution 2020
- IT threat evolution Q3 2020 Mobile statistics
- IT threat evolution Q3 2020
- Browser lockers: extortion disguised as a fine
- COVID-19: Examining the threat landscape a year later
- DDoS attacks in Q4 2020
- How kids coped with COVID-hit winter holidays
- Privacy predictions for 2021
Spam and Phishing
- Financial Cyberthreats in 2020
- Doxing in the corporate sector
- Spam and phishing in 2020
- The chronicles of Emotet
- Lookalike domains and how to outfox them
Leader in Cyber Security Solutions | Check Point Software
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (www.checkpoint.com) is a leading provider of cyber security solutions to corporate enterprises and governments globally.
Check Point Research
- Iran’s APT34 Returns with an Updated Arsenal
- New Wormable Android Malware Spreads by Creating Auto-Replies to Messages in WhatsApp
- 5th April – Threat Intelligence Report
- Vaccines on the Darknet
- 29th March – Threat Intelligence Report
Check Point Threat Center Advisories
- No items.
Bitdefender – Global Leader in Cybersecurity Software
Bitdefender is a global cybersecurity leader protecting over 500 million systems in more than 150 countries. Recognized by industry, respected by vendors and evangelized by our customers, Bitdefender is the cybersecurity company you can trust and rely on.
Today, Bitdefender is also the provider of choice, used in over 38% of the world’s security solutions.
Bitdefender Labs – Bitdefender Innovation and Technology
- Golang Bot Starts Targeting WordPress Websites
- Fin8 Group is Back in Business with Improved BADHATCH Kit
- Fonix Ransomware Decryptor
- Cracking the LifeShield: Unauthorized Live-Streaming in your Home
- Remcos RAT Revisited: A Colombian Coronavirus-Themed Campaign
Cybersecurity & Threat Intelligence Services | Webroot
Webroot, an OpenText company, was the first to harness the cloud and artificial intelligence to stop zero-day threats in real time. Webroot secures businesses and individuals worldwide with threat intelligence and protection for endpoints and networks.
- Is the Value of Bitcoin Tied to Ransomware Rates?
- This World Backup Day, Our Customers Do the Talking
- A Defense-in-Depth Approach Could Stop the Next Big Hack in its Tracks
- Why MSPs Need to Shift from Cybersecurity to Cyber Resilience
- It’s Too Late for Threat Intelligence Vendors to Ignore IPv6
McAfee | Security Solutions for Cloud, Endpoint, and Antivirus
McAfee, the device-to-cloud cybersecurity company, provides security solutions that protect data and stop threats from device to cloud using an open, proactive, and intelligence-driven approach.
Home – Securing Tomorrow. Today. | McAfee Blogs
- No items.
Malwarebytes Cybersecurity for Home and Business | Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes Inc. is an American Internet security company with offices in Santa Clara, California; Clearwater, Florida; Tallinn, Estonia and Cork, Ireland.
Malwarebytes builds industry-leading anti-malware and internet security software to keep you safe from today’s online threats. Malwarebytes protects you against malware, ransomware, malicious websites, and other advanced online threats that have made traditional antivirus obsolete and ineffective.
- Millions of Chrome users quietly added to Google’s FLoC pilot
- Cryptomining containers caught coining cryptocurrency covertly
- Zoom zero-day discovery makes calls safer, hackers $200,000 richer
- SAP warns of malicious activity targeting unpatched systems
- Fake Trezor app steals more than $1 million worth of crypto coins
Avira Operations GmbH & Co.
Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is a German multinational computer security software company mainly known for their antivirus software Avira Free Security. Avira was founded in 2006, but the anti virus application is under active development since 1986 through its predecessor company H+BEDV Datentechnik GmbH.
Avira Blog – Security News, Reviews and Recommendations
- What does the transition to Apple silicon mean for Mac security?
- The story behind Avira’s new Mac application: Developing security software with Apple’s latest technology stack
- Vulnerability update – late 2020
- Clubhouse, the app where hackers don’t need an invitation to collect your data
- Mac malware evolution: from Opener to Silver Sparrow
Trend Micro | Enterprise Cybersecurity Solutions
Trend Micro Inc. is a multinational cyber security and defense company with global headquarters in Tokyo, Japan, with regional headquarters and R&D centers in Asia, Europe, and North America.
- This Week in Security News: Ransomware Gang is Raking in Tens of Millions of Dollars and Microsoft Patch Tuesday Update Fixes 17 Critical Bugs
- This Week in Security News: US Cyber Command Exposes New Russian Malware and REvil Ransomware Gang ‘Acquires’ KPOT Malware
- This Week in Security News: Trend Micro Researcher Uncover Two Espionage Backdoors Associated with Operation Earth Kitsune and Trickbot and Ransomware Attackers Plan Big Hit on U.S. Hospitals
- Trend Micro HouseCall for Home Networks: Giving You a Free Hand in Home Network Security
- This Week in Security News: Watering Hole Campaign Operation Earth Kitsune Spying on Users’ Systems and Fancy Bear Imposters Are on a Hacking Extortion Spree