Here you find latest news, articles & alerts in the area of cyber security industry. Keep up to date with the latest cyber security trends through news and opinion from global leaders in cyber security solutions and services.
Ever-increasing sophistication of threats, combined with expanded responsibilities for cyber professionals, mean there is the need to innovate rapidly to stay ahead of the curve. But how to adapt? How to transform? How to prepare for emerging technologies? How to scale your cybersecurity to support and grow digital business?
Scroll down for the latest news and articles covering cybersecurity today.
Kaspersky Cyber Security Solutions for Home & Business | Kaspersky
Kaspersky Lab – Global leader in cyber security solutions and services built to protect your home and business. Saving the world from cyber threats for over 20 years.
Database of vulnerabilities, containing data about vulnerabilities of software:
Database of threats and vulnerabilities, containing data about vulnerabilities of software, a list and descriptions of threats:
Securelist | Kaspersky’s cyberthreat research and reports
- Aggressive in-app advertising in Android
- IT threat evolution Q1 2020. Statistics
- IT threat evolution Q1 2020
- APT trends report Q1 2020
- Hiding in plain sight: PhantomLance walks into a market
- IT threat evolution Q1 2020. Statistics
- Verizon’s 2020 DBIR
- Cyberthreats on lockdown
- DDoS attacks in Q1 2020
- Remote spring: the rise of RDP bruteforce attacks
Spam and Phishing
- Spam and phishing in Q1 2020
- Financial Cyberthreats in 2019
- Spam and phishing in 2019
- Happy New Fear! Gift-wrapped spam and phishing
- Spam and phishing in Q3 2019
Leader in Cyber Security Solutions | Check Point Software
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (www.checkpoint.com) is a leading provider of cyber security solutions to corporate enterprises and governments globally.
Check Point Research
- Bringing VandaTheGod down to Earth: Exposing the person behind a 7-year hacktivism campaign
- 25th May – Threat Intelligence Bulletin
- Safe-Linking – Eliminating a 20 year-old malloc() exploit primitive
- 18th May – Threat Intelligence Bulletin
- [CPRadio] Phishing in Canada
Check Point Threat Center Advisories
- Asus Dsln12e C1 Firmware Command Execution (CVE-2018-15887)
- Microsoft SharePoint Server Stored Cross Site Scripting (CVE-2020-0693)
- Cisco Data Center Network Manager Command Injection (CVE-2019-15978; CVE-2019-15979)
- Nagios XI Cross-Site Scripting (CVE-2019-20139)
- Cisco Data Center Network Manager Arbitrary File Deletion (CVE-2019-15981)
Bitdefender – Global Leader in Cybersecurity Software
Bitdefender is a global cybersecurity leader protecting over 500 million systems in more than 150 countries. Recognized by industry, respected by vendors and evangelized by our customers, Bitdefender is the cybersecurity company you can trust and rely on.
Today, Bitdefender is also the provider of choice, used in over 38% of the world’s security solutions.
Bitdefender Labs – Bitdefender Innovation and Technology
- Iranian Chafer APT Targeted Air Transportation and Government in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia
- Android Malware in COVID-19 Clothes Steals SMS and Contacts
- Mandrake – owning Android devices since 2016
- Global Ransomware and Cyberattacks on Healthcare Spike during Pandemic
- GoGoogle Decryption Tool
Cybersecurity & Threat Intelligence Services | Webroot
Webroot, an OpenText company, was the first to harness the cloud and artificial intelligence to stop zero-day threats in real time. Webroot secures businesses and individuals worldwide with threat intelligence and protection for endpoints and networks.
- Why Your Cyber Resilience Plan Doesn’t Include Windows 7
- Pay Attention to the Hacker Behind the Hoodie
- AI and ML in Cybersecurity: Adoption is Rising, but Confusion Remains
- Cyber News Rundown: HMRC Takes Down COVID-19 Scam Sites
- Poor Password Practices: The Curse of the Cybersecurity Risk Index Score
McAfee | Security Solutions for Cloud, Endpoint, and Antivirus
McAfee, the device-to-cloud cybersecurity company, provides security solutions that protect data and stop threats from device to cloud using an open, proactive, and intelligence-driven approach.
Home – Securing Tomorrow. Today. | McAfee Blogs
- What is disk cleanup and does it remove viruses?
- My email has been hacked! What should I do next?
- How To Use McAfee ATP to Protect Against Emotet, LemonDuck and PowerMiner
- Protect Yourself Against Phishing Scams With These Security Tips
- The “Zero Day” Conundrum
Malwarebytes Cybersecurity for Home and Business | Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes Inc. is an American Internet security company with offices in Santa Clara, California; Clearwater, Florida; Tallinn, Estonia and Cork, Ireland.
Malwarebytes builds industry-leading anti-malware and internet security software to keep you safe from today’s online threats. Malwarebytes protects you against malware, ransomware, malicious websites, and other advanced online threats that have made traditional antivirus obsolete and ineffective.
- Maze: the ransomware that introduced an extra twist
- The best test for an EDR solution is one that works for you
- Coalition Against Stalkerware bulks up global membership
- Lock and Code S1Ep7: Sounding the trumpet on web browser privacy with Pieter Arntz
- Going dark: encryption and law enforcement
Avira Operations GmbH & Co.
Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is a German multinational computer security software company mainly known for their antivirus software Avira Free Security. Avira was founded in 2006, but the anti virus application is under active development since 1986 through its predecessor company H+BEDV Datentechnik GmbH.
Avira Blog – Security News, Reviews and Recommendations
- 5 things you should know before buying a VPN
- Go ahead, make their day: Meet the Avira Protection Labs
- Setting Up Your Family Post Lockdown – 5 Online Privacy and Security Measures to Take
- Firefox now has a new encryption feature: Here’s how to activate It
- Concerned about the EasyJet Data Leak? Here’s what you need to do.
Trend Micro | Enterprise Cybersecurity Solutions
Trend Micro Inc. is a multinational cyber security and defense company with global headquarters in Tokyo, Japan, with regional headquarters and R&D centers in Asia, Europe, and North America.
- This Week in Security News: How the Cybercriminal Underground Has Changed in 5 Years and the NSA Warns of New Sandworm Attacks on Email Servers
- Principles of a Cloud Migration – Security W5H – The HOW
- Securing the Connected World with Support for The Shadowserver Foundation
- 21 Tips to Stay Secure, Private, and Productive as You Work from Home on Your Mac
- Is Cloud Computing Any Safer From Malicious Hackers?