Here you find latest news, articles & alerts in the area of cyber security industry. Keep up to date with the latest cyber security trends through news and opinion from global leaders in cyber security solutions and services.
Ever-increasing sophistication of threats, combined with expanded responsibilities for cyber professionals, mean there is the need to innovate rapidly to stay ahead of the curve. But how to adapt? How to transform? How to prepare for emerging technologies? How to scale your cybersecurity to support and grow digital business?
Scroll down for the latest news and articles covering cybersecurity today.
Kaspersky Cyber Security Solutions for Home & Business | Kaspersky
Kaspersky Lab – Global leader in cyber security solutions and services built to protect your home and business. Saving the world from cyber threats for over 20 years.
Database of vulnerabilities, containing data about vulnerabilities of software:
Database of threats and vulnerabilities, containing data about vulnerabilities of software, a list and descriptions of threats:
Securelist | Kaspersky’s cyberthreat research and reports
- IT threat evolution in Q3 2021. Mobile statistics
- Triada Trojan in WhatsApp mod
- Gaming-related cyberthreats in 2020 and 2021
- IT threat evolution Q2 2021
- IT threat evolution in Q2 2021. Mobile statistics
- Choosing Christmas gifts for kids: Squid Game and Huggy Wuggy are trending
- Answering Log4Shell-related questions
- Kaspersky Security Bulletin 2021. Statistics
- Owowa: the add-on that turns your OWA into a credential stealer and remote access panel
- CVE-2021-44228 vulnerability in Apache Log4j library
Spam and Phishing
- How and why do we attack our own Anti-Spam?
- The life cycle of phishing pages
- Black Friday 2021: How to Have a Scam-Free Shopping Day
- Spam and phishing in Q3 2021
- How we took part in MLSEC and (almost) won
Leader in Cyber Security Solutions | Check Point Software
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (www.checkpoint.com) is a leading provider of cyber security solutions to corporate enterprises and governments globally.
Check Point Research
- No items.
Check Point Threat Center Advisories
- No items.
Bitdefender – Global Leader in Cybersecurity Software
Bitdefender is a global cybersecurity leader protecting over 500 million systems in more than 150 countries. Recognized by industry, respected by vendors and evangelized by our customers, Bitdefender is the cybersecurity company you can trust and rely on.
Today, Bitdefender is also the provider of choice, used in over 38% of the world’s security solutions.
Bitdefender Labs – Bitdefender Innovation and Technology
- No items.
Cybersecurity & Threat Intelligence Services | Webroot
Webroot, an OpenText company, was the first to harness the cloud and artificial intelligence to stop zero-day threats in real time. Webroot secures businesses and individuals worldwide with threat intelligence and protection for endpoints and networks.
- Security awareness training: An educational asset you can’t be without
- 2022: The threat landscape is paved with faster and more complex attacks with no signs of stopping
- Season’s cheatings: Online scams against the elderly to watch out for
- MSP to MSSP: Mature your security stack
- ‘Tis the season for protecting your devices with Webroot antivirus
McAfee | Security Solutions for Cloud, Endpoint, and Antivirus
McAfee, the device-to-cloud cybersecurity company, provides security solutions that protect data and stop threats from device to cloud using an open, proactive, and intelligence-driven approach.
Home – Securing Tomorrow. Today. | McAfee Blogs
- No items.
Malwarebytes Cybersecurity for Home and Business | Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes Inc. is an American Internet security company with offices in Santa Clara, California; Clearwater, Florida; Tallinn, Estonia and Cork, Ireland.
Malwarebytes builds industry-leading anti-malware and internet security software to keep you safe from today’s online threats. Malwarebytes protects you against malware, ransomware, malicious websites, and other advanced online threats that have made traditional antivirus obsolete and ineffective.
- Red Cross begs attackers to “Do the right thing” after family reunion service compromised
- Update now! Chrome patches critical RCE vulnerability in Safe Browsing
- Combatting SMS and phone fraud: UK government issues guidance
- Open Subtitles breach: The dangers of password reuse
- Steer clear of gift card balance scams
Avira Operations GmbH & Co.
Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is a German multinational computer security software company mainly known for their antivirus software Avira Free Security. Avira was founded in 2006, but the anti virus application is under active development since 1986 through its predecessor company H+BEDV Datentechnik GmbH.
Avira Blog – Security News, Reviews and Recommendations
- No items.
Trend Micro | Enterprise Cybersecurity Solutions
Trend Micro Inc. is a multinational cyber security and defense company with global headquarters in Tokyo, Japan, with regional headquarters and R&D centers in Asia, Europe, and North America.
- Defending Users’ NAS Devices From Evolving Threats
- Cybersecurity for Industrial Control Systems: Part 2
- Microservice Security: How to Proactively Protect Apps
- New Ransomware Spotted: White Rabbit and Its Evasion Tactics
- Earth Lusca Employs Sophisticated Infrastructure, Varied Tools and Techniques