Here you find latest news, articles & alerts in the area of cyber security industry. Keep up to date with the latest cyber security trends through news and opinion from global leaders in cyber security solutions and services.
Ever-increasing sophistication of threats, combined with expanded responsibilities for cyber professionals, mean there is the need to innovate rapidly to stay ahead of the curve. But how to adapt? How to transform? How to prepare for emerging technologies? How to scale your cybersecurity to support and grow digital business?
Scroll down for the latest news and articles covering cybersecurity today.
Kaspersky Cyber Security Solutions for Home & Business | Kaspersky
Kaspersky Lab – Global leader in cyber security solutions and services built to protect your home and business. Saving the world from cyber threats for over 20 years.
Database of vulnerabilities, containing data about vulnerabilities of software:
Database of threats and vulnerabilities, containing data about vulnerabilities of software, a list and descriptions of threats:
Securelist | Kaspersky’s cyberthreat research and reports
- Pig in a poke: smartphone adware
- Aggressive in-app advertising in Android
- IT threat evolution Q1 2020
- IT threat evolution Q1 2020. Statistics
- APT trends report Q1 2020
- DDoS attacks in Q2 2020
- Redirect auction
- Web skimming with Google Analytics
- Explicit content and cyberthreats: 2019 report
- Kids on the Web in 2020
Spam and Phishing
- Spam and phishing in Q2 2020
- The Streaming Wars: A Cybercriminal’s Perspective
- Spam and phishing in Q1 2020
- Financial Cyberthreats in 2019
- Spam and phishing in 2019
Leader in Cyber Security Solutions | Check Point Software
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (www.checkpoint.com) is a leading provider of cyber security solutions to corporate enterprises and governments globally.
Check Point Research
- 10th August – Threat Intelligence Bulletin
- Don’t be silly – it’s only a lightbulb
- CPR Anti-Debug Encyclopedia: The Check Point Anti-Debug Techniques Repository
- 3rd August – Threat Intelligence Bulletin
- Hacker, 22, seeks LTR with your data: vulnerabilities found on popular OkCupid dating app
Check Point Threat Center Advisories
- Asus Dsln12e C1 Firmware Command Execution (CVE-2018-15887)
- Microsoft SharePoint Server Stored Cross Site Scripting (CVE-2020-0693)
- Cisco Data Center Network Manager Command Injection (CVE-2019-15978; CVE-2019-15979)
- Nagios XI Cross-Site Scripting (CVE-2019-20139)
- Cisco Data Center Network Manager Arbitrary File Deletion (CVE-2019-15981)
Bitdefender – Global Leader in Cybersecurity Software
Bitdefender is a global cybersecurity leader protecting over 500 million systems in more than 150 countries. Recognized by industry, respected by vendors and evangelized by our customers, Bitdefender is the cybersecurity company you can trust and rely on.
Today, Bitdefender is also the provider of choice, used in over 38% of the world’s security solutions.
Bitdefender Labs – Bitdefender Innovation and Technology
- Smart Locks Not So Smart with Wi-Fi Security
- Towards a Universal Security Solution against Bluetooth Low Energy Attacks
- Kingminer Botnet Keeps up with the Times
- StrongPity APT – Revealing Trojanized Tools, Working Hours and Infrastructure
- SSH-Targeting Golang Bots Becoming the New Norm
Cybersecurity & Threat Intelligence Services | Webroot
Webroot, an OpenText company, was the first to harness the cloud and artificial intelligence to stop zero-day threats in real time. Webroot secures businesses and individuals worldwide with threat intelligence and protection for endpoints and networks.
- Cybersecurity and Back to (Virtual) School 2020: What You Need to Know
- Company Culture and Cyber Resilience by the Numbers
- Cyber News Rundown: Twitter Hack Arrests
- Hack, Crash, Storm, Spill: Pick Your Poison
- Cyber News Rundown: WasteLocker Ransomware
McAfee | Security Solutions for Cloud, Endpoint, and Antivirus
McAfee, the device-to-cloud cybersecurity company, provides security solutions that protect data and stop threats from device to cloud using an open, proactive, and intelligence-driven approach.
Home – Securing Tomorrow. Today. | McAfee Blogs
- Vulnerability Discovery in Open Source Libraries Part 1: Tools of the Trade
- What Security Means to Elders
- How We’re Using AI to Usher in the Era of the “Smarter SOC”
- Women in Sales Part 3: Traits for Success in Cybersecurity Sales
- Robot Character Analysis Reveals Trust Issues
Malwarebytes Cybersecurity for Home and Business | Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes Inc. is an American Internet security company with offices in Santa Clara, California; Clearwater, Florida; Tallinn, Estonia and Cork, Ireland.
Malwarebytes builds industry-leading anti-malware and internet security software to keep you safe from today’s online threats. Malwarebytes protects you against malware, ransomware, malicious websites, and other advanced online threats that have made traditional antivirus obsolete and ineffective.
- Dutch ISP Ziggo demonstrates how not to inform your customers about a security flaw
- The skinny on the Instacart breach
- SBA phishing scams: from malware to advanced social engineering
- A week in security (August 3 – 9)
- Inter skimming kit used in homoglyph attacks
Avira Operations GmbH & Co.
Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is a German multinational computer security software company mainly known for their antivirus software Avira Free Security. Avira was founded in 2006, but the anti virus application is under active development since 1986 through its predecessor company H+BEDV Datentechnik GmbH.
Avira Blog – Security News, Reviews and Recommendations
- Windows 10 offers ransomware protection – but should you use it?
- What is the difference between phishing and spear phishing? Lessons from the Twitter hack
- Did you download an Android app infected with adware? Uninstall these photo blur apps now!
- How to shop online safely
- IoT attacks increase as the Mirai botnet evolves
Trend Micro | Enterprise Cybersecurity Solutions
Trend Micro Inc. is a multinational cyber security and defense company with global headquarters in Tokyo, Japan, with regional headquarters and R&D centers in Asia, Europe, and North America.
- Top Tips For Home Cybersecurity And Privacy In A Coronavirus-Impacted World (Part 1)
- Top Tips For Home Cybersecurity And Privacy In A Coronavirus-Impacted World (Part 2)
- This Week in Security News: Robots Running the Industrial World Are Open to Cyber Attacks and Industrial Protocol Translation Gone Wrong
- This Week in Security News: Mirai Botnet Exploit Weaponized to Attack IoT Devices via CVE-2020-5902 and Vermont Taxpayers Warned of Data Leak Over the Past Three Years
- ESG Findings on Trend Micro Cloud-Powered XDR Drives Monumental Business Value