Here you find latest news, articles & alerts in the area of cyber security industry. Keep up to date with the latest cyber security trends through news and opinion from global leaders in cyber security solutions and services.
Ever-increasing sophistication of threats, combined with expanded responsibilities for cyber professionals, mean there is the need to innovate rapidly to stay ahead of the curve. But how to adapt? How to transform? How to prepare for emerging technologies? How to scale your cybersecurity to support and grow digital business?
Scroll down for the latest news and articles covering cybersecurity today.
Kaspersky Cyber Security Solutions for Home & Business | Kaspersky
Kaspersky Lab – Global leader in cyber security solutions and services built to protect your home and business. Saving the world from cyber threats for over 20 years.
Database of vulnerabilities, containing data about vulnerabilities of software:
Database of threats and vulnerabilities, containing data about vulnerabilities of software, a list and descriptions of threats:
Securelist | Kaspersky’s cyberthreat research and reports
- IT threat evolution Q2 2020. Mobile statistics
- IT threat evolution Q2 2020
- Transparent Tribe: Evolution analysis, part 2
- Pig in a poke: smartphone adware
- Aggressive in-app advertising in Android
- Digital Education: The cyberrisks of the online classroom
- IT threat evolution Q2 2020. PC statistics
- DDoS attacks in Q2 2020
- Redirect auction
- Web skimming with Google Analytics
Spam and Phishing
- Digital Education: The cyberrisks of the online classroom
- Spam and phishing in Q2 2020
- The Streaming Wars: A Cybercriminal’s Perspective
- Spam and phishing in Q1 2020
- Financial Cyberthreats in 2019
Leader in Cyber Security Solutions | Check Point Software
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (www.checkpoint.com) is a leading provider of cyber security solutions to corporate enterprises and governments globally.
Check Point Research
- 19th October – Threat Intelligence Bulletin
- 12th October – Threat Intelligence Bulletin
- 5th October – Threat Intelligence Bulletin
- Graphology of an Exploit – Hunting for exploits by looking for the author’s fingerprints
- Instagram: The Problem With Open-Source
Check Point Threat Center Advisories
- Microsoft DirectX Elevation of Privilege (CVE-2020-1308)
- Microsoft Win32k Information Disclosure (CVE-2020-0941)
- Microsoft Active Directory Information Disclosure (CVE-2020-0856)
- Microsoft Windows Common Log File System Driver Elevation of Privilege (CVE-2020-1115)
- Microsoft Win32k Elevation of Privilege (CVE-2020-1245)
Bitdefender – Global Leader in Cybersecurity Software
Bitdefender is a global cybersecurity leader protecting over 500 million systems in more than 150 countries. Recognized by industry, respected by vendors and evangelized by our customers, Bitdefender is the cybersecurity company you can trust and rely on.
Today, Bitdefender is also the provider of choice, used in over 38% of the world’s security solutions.
Bitdefender Labs – Bitdefender Innovation and Technology
- MaMoCrypt Ransomware Decryption Tool
- Interplanetary Storm Botnet Shows Signs of Anonymization-Purpose Proxy-for-Hire Infrastructure
- There’s a New a Golang-written RAT in Town
- Fake Users Rave but Real Users Rant as Apps on Google Play Deal Aggressive Adware
- LemonDuck Crypto-Miner – a KingMiner Successor
Cybersecurity & Threat Intelligence Services | Webroot
Webroot, an OpenText company, was the first to harness the cloud and artificial intelligence to stop zero-day threats in real time. Webroot secures businesses and individuals worldwide with threat intelligence and protection for endpoints and networks.
- Hone Your Cybersecurity Superpowers with Tips from Wonder Woman
- What DoH Can Really Do
- Cyber News Rundown: Child Smartwatch Backdoored
- Cyber News Rundown: COVID-related Attacks Target Canadian Companies
- It’s Time to Talk Seriously About Deepfakes and Misinformation
McAfee | Security Solutions for Cloud, Endpoint, and Antivirus
McAfee, the device-to-cloud cybersecurity company, provides security solutions that protect data and stop threats from device to cloud using an open, proactive, and intelligence-driven approach.
Home – Securing Tomorrow. Today. | McAfee Blogs
- No items.
Malwarebytes Cybersecurity for Home and Business | Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes Inc. is an American Internet security company with offices in Santa Clara, California; Clearwater, Florida; Tallinn, Estonia and Cork, Ireland.
Malwarebytes builds industry-leading anti-malware and internet security software to keep you safe from today’s online threats. Malwarebytes protects you against malware, ransomware, malicious websites, and other advanced online threats that have made traditional antivirus obsolete and ineffective.
- The value of cybersecurity integration for MSPs
- XSS to TSS: tech support scam campaign abuses cross-site scripting vulnerability
- Brute force attacks increase due to more open RDP ports
- A week in security (October 12 – October 18)
- Deepfakes and the 2020 United States election: missing in action?
Avira Operations GmbH & Co.
Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is a German multinational computer security software company mainly known for their antivirus software Avira Free Security. Avira was founded in 2006, but the anti virus application is under active development since 1986 through its predecessor company H+BEDV Datentechnik GmbH.
Avira Blog – Security News, Reviews and Recommendations
- Working from home in the United States: Challenges and cyberthreats
- Katana: a new variant of the Mirai botnet
- How is the COVID-19 pandemic reshaping our digital habits? A look at the United States
- Children and technology: What do we know about the risks?
- How to spot a bot on social media
Trend Micro | Enterprise Cybersecurity Solutions
Trend Micro Inc. is a multinational cyber security and defense company with global headquarters in Tokyo, Japan, with regional headquarters and R&D centers in Asia, Europe, and North America.
- This Week in Security News: Watering Hole Campaign Operation Earth Kitsune Spying on Users’ Systems and Fancy Bear Imposters Are on a Hacking Extortion Spree
- This Week in Security News: Cybercriminals Use Stolen Data and Hacking Tools as Prizes in Poker Games and Rap Battles and VirusTotal Now Supports Trend Micro ELF Hash
- This Week in Security News: A Look Inside the Bulletproof Hosting Business and Amazon Prime Day Spurs Spike in Phishing, Fraud Attacks
- Cyber Security Awareness: A Critical Checklist
- This Week in Security News: Linkury Adware Caught Distributing Full-Blown Malware and Cross-Platform Modular Glupteba Malware Uses ManageX