Here you find latest news, articles & alerts in the area of cyber security industry. Keep up to date with the latest cyber security trends through news and opinion from global leaders in cyber security solutions and services.
Ever-increasing sophistication of threats, combined with expanded responsibilities for cyber professionals, mean there is the need to innovate rapidly to stay ahead of the curve. But how to adapt? How to transform? How to prepare for emerging technologies? How to scale your cybersecurity to support and grow digital business?
Scroll down for the latest news and articles covering cybersecurity today.
Kaspersky Cyber Security Solutions for Home & Business | Kaspersky
Kaspersky Lab – Global leader in cyber security solutions and services built to protect your home and business. Saving the world from cyber threats for over 20 years.
Database of vulnerabilities, containing data about vulnerabilities of software:
Database of threats and vulnerabilities, containing data about vulnerabilities of software, a list and descriptions of threats:
Securelist | Kaspersky’s cyberthreat research and reports
- IT threat evolution Q3 2020 Mobile statistics
- IT threat evolution Q3 2020
- Ghimob: a Tétrade threat actor moves to infect mobile devices
- IT threat evolution Q2 2020. Mobile statistics
- IT threat evolution Q2 2020
- Kaspersky Security Bulletin 2020. Statistics
- The story of the year: remote work
- Education predictions 2021
- Dox, steal, reveal. Where does your personal data end up?
- IT threat evolution Q3 2020. Non-mobile statistics
Spam and Phishing
- The chronicles of Emotet
- Lookalike domains and how to outfox them
- Spam and phishing in Q3 2020
- Digital Education: The cyberrisks of the online classroom
- Spam and phishing in Q2 2020
Leader in Cyber Security Solutions | Check Point Software
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (www.checkpoint.com) is a leading provider of cyber security solutions to corporate enterprises and governments globally.
Check Point Research
- Going Rogue- a Mastermind behind Android Malware Returns with a New RAT
- 11th January – Threat Intelligence Report
- War on All Fronts: Rampant Kitten
- 4th January – Threat Intelligence Report
- Stopping Serial Killer: Catching the Next Strike
Check Point Threat Center Advisories
- Microsoft DirectX Elevation of Privilege (CVE-2020-1308)
- Microsoft Win32k Information Disclosure (CVE-2020-0941)
- Microsoft Active Directory Information Disclosure (CVE-2020-0856)
- Microsoft Windows Common Log File System Driver Elevation of Privilege (CVE-2020-1115)
- Microsoft Win32k Elevation of Privilege (CVE-2020-1245)
Bitdefender – Global Leader in Cybersecurity Software
Bitdefender is a global cybersecurity leader protecting over 500 million systems in more than 150 countries. Recognized by industry, respected by vendors and evangelized by our customers, Bitdefender is the cybersecurity company you can trust and rely on.
Today, Bitdefender is also the provider of choice, used in over 38% of the world’s security solutions.
Bitdefender Labs – Bitdefender Innovation and Technology
- Remcos RAT Revisited: A Colombian Coronavirus-Themed Campaign
- Darkside Ransomware Decryption Tool
- When the Lights Go Out: Cracking the Sonoff / eWeLink Platforms
- TrickBot is Dead. Long Live TrickBot!
- A Detailed Timeline of a Chinese APT Espionage Attack Targeting South Eastern Asian Government Institutions
Cybersecurity & Threat Intelligence Services | Webroot
Webroot, an OpenText company, was the first to harness the cloud and artificial intelligence to stop zero-day threats in real time. Webroot secures businesses and individuals worldwide with threat intelligence and protection for endpoints and networks.
- Cyber News Rundown: Gaming Industry in Crosshairs of Cybercriminals
- Maze Ransomware is Dead. Or is it?
- How to Build Successful Security Awareness Training Programs in 2021 and Beyond
- Cyber News Rundown: Trickbot Spreads Via Subway Emails
- Remote Work is Here to Stay, and Other Cybersecurity Predictions for 2021
McAfee | Security Solutions for Cloud, Endpoint, and Antivirus
McAfee, the device-to-cloud cybersecurity company, provides security solutions that protect data and stop threats from device to cloud using an open, proactive, and intelligence-driven approach.
Home – Securing Tomorrow. Today. | McAfee Blogs
- No items.
Malwarebytes Cybersecurity for Home and Business | Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes Inc. is an American Internet security company with offices in Santa Clara, California; Clearwater, Florida; Tallinn, Estonia and Cork, Ireland.
Malwarebytes builds industry-leading anti-malware and internet security software to keep you safe from today’s online threats. Malwarebytes protects you against malware, ransomware, malicious websites, and other advanced online threats that have made traditional antivirus obsolete and ineffective.
- How a VPN can protect your online privacy
- Cybercriminals want your cloud services accounts, CISA warns
- Microsoft issues 83 patches, one for actively exploited vulnerability
- Ubiquiti breach, and other IoT security problems
- A week in security (January 4 – January 10)
Avira Operations GmbH & Co.
Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG is a German multinational computer security software company mainly known for their antivirus software Avira Free Security. Avira was founded in 2006, but the anti virus application is under active development since 1986 through its predecessor company H+BEDV Datentechnik GmbH.
Avira Blog – Security News, Reviews and Recommendations
- A year in review: Top cyberattacks and common cyberthreats in 2020
- The essential guide to online shopping
- A Gafgyt variant that exploits Pulse Secure CVE-2020-8218
- Formjacking: What it is, and how to protect yourself
- Building and using mobile app reputation
Trend Micro | Enterprise Cybersecurity Solutions
Trend Micro Inc. is a multinational cyber security and defense company with global headquarters in Tokyo, Japan, with regional headquarters and R&D centers in Asia, Europe, and North America.
- This Week in Security News: Ransomware Gang is Raking in Tens of Millions of Dollars and Microsoft Patch Tuesday Update Fixes 17 Critical Bugs
- This Week in Security News: US Cyber Command Exposes New Russian Malware and REvil Ransomware Gang ‘Acquires’ KPOT Malware
- This Week in Security News: Trend Micro Researcher Uncover Two Espionage Backdoors Associated with Operation Earth Kitsune and Trickbot and Ransomware Attackers Plan Big Hit on U.S. Hospitals
- Trend Micro HouseCall for Home Networks: Giving You a Free Hand in Home Network Security
- This Week in Security News: Watering Hole Campaign Operation Earth Kitsune Spying on Users’ Systems and Fancy Bear Imposters Are on a Hacking Extortion Spree