Andromo is a name that resonates in the Android application development arena loud and abound.
In its bare bones, Andromo is an app maker that lets the folks who wish to create their own apps achieve so with a lot of success. And no, they don’t need to be coding aficionados.
It is a free service you can get access to from the web and once you get the access to it, the visual platform of this app makes the entire process of app making a highly seamless and rewarding one. But before anything else, what needs to be sorted out is the fact that Andromo IS NOT a cross platform app making tool. So, the typical compromises you need to make while using such tools are not what you have to settle for here. This pricelessly useful tool happens to be a tool that is much more intuitive, makes the app creation process quicker and ensures high effectiveness. Quality is the priority and that’s exactly where Andromo doesn’t miss its mark.
What takes Andromo beyond its likes is the fact that the customization capabilities it lends to the app makers is astonishing. They can on their own add a host of highly needed features and elements to make their app versatile and extend its reach. Also, adding elements like Facebook feeds, maps, photo galleries etc. is made seamless and this further helps the folks creating apps to market their app in a fashion much more penetrating. When interacting closely with the end-user is on the agenda, you can also add features like Email Us or Contact Us.
A Seamless Stepwise Process
Generally, every Android Application Development Company while creating an app by Andromo, don’t need to install any sort of third party software. All you need is an Internet browser. There are different sections to any Android interface and the every section allows you to take a step closer to the final app implementation. After every little alteration you make with each step taken, you ned to make sure you hit the Save Changes button for them to take effect. But, you aren’t really force to complete a particular task before moving onto the next. You can leave at any point and then return to it during later stages, as and when you need to.
You also find a host of options to style your app and make it visually more appealing. The Styles tab makes available to you a variety of Android themes. The Action bar lets you alter the appearance of the top most bar while the home screen appearance can be customized right from the Dashboard.
The Android version v4.0.6 Was Out Recently, And the Andromo App Maker for the Same is Launched as Well.
When Android Version v4.0.6 was launched, the Andromo users did find it a little tricky to keep up with the latest changes with the app they had with them. But, Android also launched the latest Andromo version last year, updating it against the new Android version so that there are no compatibility issues.
To know what updates have been made, read on:
- In order to target a wider brand of app stores, “Samsung Apps” are added to the listing. The Google Play links are now making way for the Samsung Apps store links: “samsungapps://ProductDetail/com.andromo.your.package”.
- Even Top Android App Developers have to content with the image size restrictions in the previous versions, and in order to give them some more freedom and wherewithal, the maximum size for images ha been extended to 2048 x 2048 pixels. Size wise, it is now up to 5MB. This will include everything from Photo Gallery Activity, Dashboard background images on the Dashboard, Audios, Podcasts, and Shoutcast Radio.
- There are more number of translations for the text that appears under “See All” whenever the share button’s dropdown is displayed.
- The Samsung Apps Policy changes have been taken into account and the changes are incorporated in the new Samsung SDK library “sdk-v1.0.0.jar”.
- The AdMob SDK is upgraded to the 4.4.52-000 version.
- Also, the Millennial Media SDK is also upgraded to the latest 5.2.0 version.
With all the latest changes incorporated in the Andromo, this tool is set to catch the fancy of even greater number of folks interested in building Android apps on their own.
Rick Brown is a technical content writer with Mobiers Ltd – a leading Android Application Development Company – Mobiers Ltd. You can also opt to Hire Android App Programmers with his best consultation by getiing in touch.