Most computer users assume their systems will never crash and so they never bother to back up their content.
You cannot foresee when your computer will crash therefore you need to be prepared. Information and data forms the backbone of a company and when you lose it, it will take a lot of time and manpower to get back on track.
Some businesses such as banks, insurance companies, government institutions, schools, hospitals, and stockbrokers would hugely feel the impact of loss or breach of data. Years of customer information, millions of transaction details and countless records of personal information could be lost or end up in the wrong hands.
Cloud Backup Robot protects you from crash risk in 2 main ways.
1. It allows for automation of the backup process
2. It comes bundled with recovery software that allows you to retrieve lost information
With cloud service, your data is stored in multiple locations, giving you extra protection in case anything happens to the cloud servers.
The cost of cloud robot backup
As long as you use a computer, you need data backup software. Your information is valuable and it should get protection because without it, you have no business.
After you download the trial version and try it for the 14-day trial period, you can buy the full version for a low cost. Visit cloudbackuprobot.com to see the attractive packages on offer.
You or your employees may not remember to do a data backup. If you want to ensure your data backups happen, the best solution is for you to use Cloud Backup Robot.
Some of the reasons why you and your employees may not backup are:
- You may lack time. Often, complacency creeps in or day to day roles need to be prioritized and therefore data backup will be postponed.
- Lack of knowhow. If you do not have an IT background, you might shy away from such tasks, as you may perceive them as complicated. If you work in a huge organization, it would take a lot of time and coordination to train everyone. Cloud Backup Robot takes away the complication and is easy to use.
- Preference for hard disks and CDs. Belief that external hard drive is enough storage and no further backups are necessary.
- Fear that confidential information might be accessed by third parties. You can easily sort this by encrypting your files.
2. Data recovery
In case of a system crash, data recovery software allows you to get back files that you may have lost. Having a reliable recovery system reduces the need to worry about the loss of important data.
Files in your computer can get lost due to many reasons:
- You may erroneously delete a file due to fatigue or low attention.
- A software update might not complete as expected and lose all your files, your hard disk could crash due to malfunction or power surge.
- Your files could corrupt due to malware like a virus or Trojan horse. Even with an antivirus, your computer is still vulnerable to data loss.