We all know the significance of the Social Media in promoting a website and its content. It is considered to be one of the best practices in order to spread the content and via content the business. Now, WordPress, as we know, is the most preferred CMS among the newbies especially.
Now, the question arises what if you have multiple social media accounts? There is crowd on every social media account. And nowadays it is required for every business to make their presence on every social media platform. This brings us to the core topic of this conversation.
Now, let’s say you have set it up multiple social media accounts and linked it to your WordPress website. Now, is the work done? Of Course not, now the main task just begins. The Social media works in favor of your website if it is used strategically. Hence, it requires one dashboard which can manage all your social media posts of multiple accounts.
A social media dashboard can be your salvation. This dashboard allows you to manage all your social media profiles from one place. So, in a nutshell, you don’t have to go to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter or Pinterest. You can log in from the social media dashboard to all these profiles at once.
Whenever we talk about multiple social media dashboard we hear about Hootsuite or Buffer. In this article, I am going to give you preliminary information about Hootsuite and Buffer. However, apart from that, I am also going to provide you some of the alternatives of these platforms.
So, let’s get started.
Hootsuite is one of the best social media platforms in order to manage multiple accounts. This social media dashboard is updated at least twice a week. This enables it to cater the best service for engaging and listening to social media. Some of the features are listed below:
- Geosearch: This is the feature of Hootsuite I like the most. If you want to know what is trending among the people in the certain area. All you have to do is grab latitude and longitude of that place and enter it in the required box.
- Klout Score: Now, suppose if a lot of people are speaking about something you’re interested in, but you want some reliable source. This is where the Klout Score comes in handy. You can use Filter by Klout and then you will see what your trusted advisors are saying about that topic.
- Lists: Hootsuite enables you to organize the mess. Now, for instance, take the example of Twitter, I was following more than 1500 people. Every time I get the notification, I miss the update. Why I miss it because I wasn’t sure which tweet is about what. Hootsuite enables me to organize the people I follow by groups or title of the subject. This makes it incredibly easy to keep tracks of things I miss.
The buffer is entitled as a new and profitable way to share what you want. It is also called with names as “Siri of Social Media” and “Your Social Media Assistance”. It is very simple to function. There is no complication at all. Let’s see some of its features in a nutshell:
- This social media Plugin is very awesome organizer when it comes to routine sharing of post on multiple social media platforms.
- One of the best parts of buffer I like is you can actually schedule your tweets and posts. It easily integrates with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- You can give it a try for custom scheduling of the posts which enable even more accurate targeting. This can be very crucial for time-sensitive updates, or if you’re running a business then it enables you to target your audience with right message by specifically scheduling it.
- These are some of its many features. If you want you can go to the given link on the subheading and check details if you want.
- Now Let’s discuss some alternatives to these two popular brands.
This is one of the best alternatives for either of two (Hootsuite and Buffer). Its interface is very user-friendly and lightning fast in navigation. Many of WordPress nerds proclaimed it as the easiest social media dashboard. Some of its many features are:
- It allows the user to auto post on Instagram. This feature is missing in other social media dashboard.
- It runs in autopilot mode. In this mode, this dashboard can create content automatic based on your keywords and runs all your fan pages.
- It also enables you to create and manage advertising and lead generation pop-ups by “template-based campaign builder”. The core function of this feature is to monetize your post over social media.
- It will automatically retrieve videos from the website and post it on Facebook. It is also to be noted that native Facebook videos attain more attention than any other type of content.
- Also, enables you to add watermarks automatically to the images.
- It can also suggest better hashtags get your post discovered on social media.
If your business is a large scale business with more confined hierarchy and deep penetration in the market. Datorama is a tool just for you. This enables you to fuse marketing tools and map the gargantuan data into the user-friendly interface.
With this social media dashboard, you can fuse any of the data sources in order to get the enhanced performance and insights. So, overall this social media dashboard is very interactive and highly resourceful for those who needs piles of data such as big companies and etc.
This tool has many features and attractive features. What I love most is the reporting part. This dashboard enables you to gather your all the data and if you want you can convert it to pdf which can be easily retrieved.
There is only one issue with the social media dashboard and it is pricing. Where all the other alternative social media dashboard is between $7 to $15. Sprout Social costs for 10 accounts $39/Month.
Just in case I am going to repeat these Social Media Dashboards which can be immensely helpful to manage multiple social media account in WordPress, these are:
- Fan Page Robot
- Sprout Social
So these are the number of ways by which you can manage multiple social media accounts. If you think I need some more in the list please mention it in the comments and we’ll what can be done. Do you like my list? If yes, please share it as much as you can. And if you have a list of your own please do share it via comment. Till then, have a good one.
Alana Berge – Author Bio:
I’m working as a writer for Awebstar- Singapore Social Media Marketing Agency. I am a web addict and spend too much time in front of the computerr and when I actually manage to get away for more than 10 minutes, I am usually reading books, traveling or shooting photos. You can catch me on twitter @alanaberge0